A message attached to your thank you flowers reflects that you care about the person and took time to pick and personalise the flowers. It can be difficult to come up with a message after already putting the time into picking the flowers. You’re probably already excited to give them to that lucky person. The person receiving the flowers however, will appreciate them even more if you attach a message to them showing how much they mean to you. If you’re still looking for the perfect thank you flowers, Wild Poppies have a range of wonderful flower arrangements and gift bags available. They’re the perfect choice to show that special person how grateful you are.
Think about the ‘why’
It’s important to keep in mind the reason you got the flowers and who you’re giving them to. Depending on the person and situation, the thank you message may vary. Is it for your mother, a guest, your partner, or a friend? It’s important to figure out the tone of the message and the reason you’re thanking them for. Are you returning the favour because of a gift they gave you? Were they there when you needed them? What did they do? How did they make you feel? Always keep in mind the person you got these flowers for. When writing the message remember to include their name at the start and sign off with your own name.
Simple messages for thank you flowers
It can be tough to figure out where to start when writing a thank you message. If you’re looking for something simple and straight to the point, here are some quick and easy thank you message templates to get you started.
- Thank you for your gift!
- Thank you for coming!
- I am so lucky to have you, thank you.
- Thank you for your time.
- You were a great help. I couldn’t have done it without you!
- Thank you, I appreciate your support.
- Thanks for being an inspiration and a role model.
- I can’t thank you enough for being there in my time of need.
- Thank you for being there for me.
- For everything you’ve done, I want to thank you.
- Thank you for always being so thoughtful.
- Thank you for having me.
- Thanks for the opportunity to work here.
- Thank you for your kind hospitality. Can’t wait to see you again.
- Thanks for the invite. I had a great time.
- It wouldn’t have been the same without you, thanks!
- The world needs more people like you. Thank you.
- You make me smile.
- I’m so grateful for the present, thank you
- Words cannot describe how grateful I am for you.
- Thanks for being you.
- I am grateful for you.
- Thanks for being in my life.
- I appreciate your help with the project.
- Thanks for all the good times. Many more to come.
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- I’m thankful for what you did.
- I feel blessed to have you as a friend.
- You made me feel at home, thank you.
- Thank you for your recommendation.
- Your feedback was very valuable, thank you.
- I knew you were the right person to come to.
- You brighten up my day.
- Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more. Thank you.
- You made my day.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- You went above and beyond, I am grateful.
Longer messages for thank you flowers
To show that special person how much you really care, writing a longer message is the way to go. Especially if they’ve done something that really touched you. Here are some templates for longer messages that you can copy, paste, and tailor to your situation.
- The gift you sent me for my birthday is perfect! I can tell you spent a lot of time picking it out, and I smile every time just looking at it. You are so thoughtful, thank you. I really appreciate it.
- Dear Mum, thanks for always being there for me, loving me and caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.
- Thank you for mentoring and guiding me these past few months. It’s being a great learning experience. You’re amazing at what you do! I’m grateful to have had the chance to work with you.
- Thank you for opening your home to me. I had a fantastic time filled with amazing food and even better conversation. I can’t wait to do it all over again.
- Even though times have changed, our friendship is still the same. Thanks for being my friend and having my back.
- No matter the distance, we’re always close to each other’s heart. I’m thankful for that and for you.
Quotes for thank you flowers
If you’re finding writing a personalised message tricky or don’t have the time to spend writing one, you can never go wrong with a quote. You can write a quote as part of the thank you message to convey the same gratitude.
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” - James Allen
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve travelled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” - Aaron Polson
- “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” - Steve Maraboli
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” - John F. Kennedy
When you’re feeling grateful for someone and words just aren’t enough, thank you flowers with a special message attached can be the perfect solution. Wild Poppies have a range of thank you flowers available for your occasion, have a look here.